Creamy Basil Hummus (from the Daily Garnish)
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp water (I used 2, but would maybe use 3-4 next time for a less thick consistency)
- pinch of salt
- Put basil and chickpeas in food processor. Pulse to chop combine.
- Add lemon juice, water, olive oil, tahini, and salt.
- Continue to run the food processor (you may need to stop and scrape down the sides a couple of times) until the hummus is smooth and creamy.